My dear friend Martha came up with the wonderful idea of naming this cancer/tumor, so that we have something to direct our anger at, can kick it out and say good riddance! So, I'd like some input on the top names: 1) Tripp 2) Newt 3) O'Reilly 4) Coulter
Tell me which one you like best and why. When I've chosen one, we can plan a timed, cross-country, possibly cross-contintent Hatefest-Yell-It-Out-Of-Sarah's-Body-and-into-the-Netherworld-So-No-One-Else-Gets-It event.
First day back at work, and I have to say that I feel very loved and supported by the community there. Thank you so much, all of you who have offered hugs, best wishes, prayers, thoughts of healing, rides, and food. I appreciate each and every one of you!
I think we should have a cross-country bon-fire personally, and chant messages of obliteration collectively.
ReplyDeleteHope you can view this. It's my comment for the night.
love you, Marty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMhuAtyFCrw
That’s a great idea to name the tumor and you have chosen such wonderful names. I think Coulter would be appropriate. Since Sarah is a woman I think the tumor should be named after a woman. That doesn’t mean that I think Bill is a man, hardly. An alien from the black hole is more like it. Linda always reminded me of the mean ugly duckling that sat at the back of the class with no friends and rightfully so. She finely had a friend who confided in her and what did she do? Betrayed her friend and gossiped about it. In my mind Linda had her fame and glory and now is long gone . However Ann on the other hand is alive and kicking and with another book. Ann, as the tumor needs to be blasted out of the universe and for good. Put on that same planet where Bill came from. With Bill if possible. Your thoughts.
ReplyDelete